No thorough discussion has taken place on the bill on plastic bags, which provides for a charge of 5...
Informing Freshwater Species Conservation in the North-Western Mediterranean: Under Water, Under ThreatLourdes Lázaro (IUCN), , Uncategorized, 0
Freshwater biodiversity in the Mediterranean Basin Hotspot is remarkably diverse and highly threatened as confirmed by the IUCN Mediterranean...
WWF welcomes EU campaign to tackle crisis of Mediterranean fish stocks, calls for urgent and collective actionPilar Valbuena (FCNMedNE, Coordinator), , Uncategorized, 0
The EU Commission unveiled today its new campaign #MedFish4ever, with the European Commissioner for the Environment, Maritime Affairs and...
Environmental information in the Mediterranean – A journalist’s guide to key questions and institutionsPilar Valbuena (FCNMedNE, Coordinator), , Uncategorized, 0
This guide, designed as a consultation tool for environmental journalists in the Mediterranean region, is the result of the...
- International science monograph on Mediterranean identities published
- We rushed to pass a bill on plastic bags without a detailed debate, Cypriot MP says
- Informing Freshwater Species Conservation in the North-Western Mediterranean: Under Water, Under Threat
- UfM Conference highlights the key role of the Blue Economy in sustainable development, job creation and investments
- Small increase in municipal solid waste generated in Cyprus in 2016
- Home Default on