ZAGREB, Jan 28 (Hina/Ivo Lucic) – What is Mediterranean identity and whether it exists, what can be done to prevent...
Informing Freshwater Species Conservation in the North-Western Mediterranean: Under Water, Under ThreatLourdes Lázaro (IUCN), , Uncategorized, 0
Freshwater biodiversity in the Mediterranean Basin Hotspot is remarkably diverse and highly threatened as confirmed by the IUCN Mediterranean...
The Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) actively participated in the COP23, in Bonn, where it presented...
The Members of the network are invited to SHARE AND POST STORIES on environmental and scientific information relevant to the Mediterranean region.
You need to be logged in with the appropriate membership.
Just click ‘register’ button below and become a MEMBER.
- International science monograph on Mediterranean identities published February 1, 2018
- We rushed to pass a bill on plastic bags without a detailed debate, Cypriot MP says February 1, 2018
- Informing Freshwater Species Conservation in the North-Western Mediterranean: Under Water, Under Threat December 29, 2017
- UfM Conference highlights the key role of the Blue Economy in sustainable development, job creation and investments November 29, 2017
- Small increase in municipal solid waste generated in Cyprus in 2016 November 29, 2017